Friday, July 1, 2011

Cargo Lash Activator Mascara Review


This is a review on the Cargo Lash Activator mascara. The tube I have is a travel size.
First thing I have to say is that the wand/brush on this mascara is very unique. Its extremely rubbery & flexible. Personally I'm not a huge fan of plastic or rubber mascara wands but this one is an exception. It separates the lashes very well & my lashes love to stick together in certain area's. It also doesnt create clumping or bother the roots of my lashes either (which is why I generally dislike rubber or plastic mascara wands). There is a slight curve to the wand that makes it extremely easy to go with the curl of your lashes. The formula of the actual mascara is lovely. I noticed that when first used its a little wet (i prefer mine less watery) but after a couple uses it becomes the perfect consistency, in my opinion. As I said before the wand doesnt create clumping & the formula itself doesnt clump either. Over all I love this mascara. I would repurchase it in a heart beat & I dont think I've ever repurchased a mascara before!

Here are a few photo's of the mascara on my eye after being curled with a lash curler (I use a tweezerman curler & pulse about 5 times on each eye). I applied 2 coats of the mascara letting the first coat sit for about 1minute. I like to do my first coat then do my brows & then apply the 2nd coat.


Products used on my eyes: 
MAC "groundwork" paint pot
MAC "rule" eyeshadow
MAC "blanc type" eyeshadow
NYX jumbo pencil in "black bean" (liner)
NYX jumbo pencil in "milk" (waterline)
Cargo Lash Activator mascara
MAC "corduroy" eyeshadow (brows)


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment