Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Look #1

I never really realized how different Kelly Osbourne & I look until I put our pictures side by side lol. This is a complete recreation of her look. I even attempted to do my hair like hers but sadly I dont think all the hairspray in the world would create volume like that with my fine hair. 

Eye Products Used:
MAC "painterly" paint pot
Loreal HIP duo eyeshadow in "adventurous" (the tan side)
MAC "white frost" eyeshadow
MAC "pardisco" eyeshadow
MAC "rule" eyeshadow
MAC "blanc type" eyeshadow
MAC "gold mode" pigment
MAC "satin taupe" eyeshadow
MAC "blackground" paint pot
MAC "carbon" eyeshadow"
MAC "corduroy"
Benefit "bad gal lash" mascara
ELF "dramatic" false eyelashes

Face Products Used:
Smashbox HD concealer in "fair"
MAC MSF Natural in "light"
Benefit "hoola" bronzer
Coastal Scents 10pan blush palette
Too Faced "snow bunny" bronzer

Lip Products Used:
California Mango lip balm
Annabelle "fuchsia" lipliner
MAC "pink friday" lipstick


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment