Saturday, July 9, 2011

WEIGHT LOSS BEFORE & AFTER: 14lbs

This is a before & after weight loss photo
Both photo's were taken before bed when I weigh the most
COMPLETELY UNTOUCHED FROM PHOTOSHOP

Honestly, this is total proof that if I can do it so can you. It has taken me about 4yrs in total to lose this weight. I've yo-yo dieted & lost a few then gained it all back faster than I could open a bag of chips. I havent deprived myself of anything I like (except fast food, but I did sneak in a NYF last week, eep!). I will do a post within the next few weeks on motivation & determination. You really have to be in the right mind set to lose weight & you need to know what REALLY works. I'll talk about all of that & give my personal advice & opinion on everything I have tried & come to learn. It has taken 4yrs to finally succeed. Be patient my loves.


xoxo Victoria.

1 comment: