Thursday, July 28, 2011

FOTD: Plumage Blues

This is just a REALLY QUICK fotd post. I wore this to work yesterday & I didnt have enough time to take a bunch of photos so I snapped this one right before I had to leave just for you guys! This look actually got me tons of compliments, which surprised me because I thought it might've been a little strong against my peaches & cream complexion. I am not a fan of wearing lipstick or lipgloss to work, mainly because my hair gets stick in it on the way there. At work I paired this look with Benefits new "Benetint Lip Balm" which is a nice cherry red colour (identical to their original "Benetint").

Eye Products Used:
MAC "painterly" paint pot
MAC "mystery" eyeshadow
MAC "sky blue" eyeshadow
MAC "plumage" eyeshadow
MAC "blanc type" eyeshadow
MAC "white frost" eyeshadow
MAC "carbon" eyeshadow"
NYX jumbo pencil in "black bean"
Benefit "bad gal lash" mascara
MAC "corduroy" (brows)

Face Products Used:
Smashbox HD concealer in "fair"
MAC MSF Natural in "light"
Benefit "hoola" bronzer
MAC cream colour base in "fabulush"
Too Faced "snow bunny" bronzer

Lip Products Used:
California Mango lip balm

xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment