Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear “Green With Envy” Nail Polish Review

I’ve used Sally Hansen polishes before & never had the best time with them. I found that they peeled off my nails very easily. I’ve been on the lookout for a certain shade of mint green nail polish for about a month now & Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection had the perfect shade. It was also on sale, one for $4 or 2 for $5. I saw this green colour & had to purchase it as well (of course I went with the better deal!)


This polish is called "Green With Envy" & is the perfect green apple shade. The colour is opaque, only 2 coats needed & it was very easy to remove from my skin if I painted outside the nail. The application isn’t my favourite though, I find the brush to be very straight & not as flexible as most other brushes are & it blobbed alot. Since the polish blobbed alot I would have to do many brush strokes in order to remove the massive amount of polish applied to the nail which then caused the polish to gunk a bit. This I noticed on my first coat. The second coat erased any imperfections the first coat had. Lasting power on this polish seems to be extremely good. The photo below was taken two days after application & I had also washed some dishes aswell as showered. Im very impressed with this polish & will definitely buy more from this particular line of Sally Hansen. (The coral polish on my one finger is Orly “Terracotta”)


Overall score: 4 out of 5


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment