Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Revlon "Polished" Top Speed Nail Polish Review

This is a new colour for the Revlon Top Speed nail polish collection.


I got this specific colour because I thought that peach would be an awesome shade for summer, however, this colour is much paler than it looks in the bottle. Its very sheer. I had to do 3 coats to get an opaque coverage. I felt it was too close to a colour you'd find in a "manicure" or "french tips" set at the drugstore. I will probably mix some orange into it to give it some colour.
As for the application, it went on fine. A few blobs on the brush here & there but nothing too difficult. I was fairly impressed with it. But the lasting time? I'd say it doesnt last long. This is the first nail polish I've ever purchased from this line & I'm pretty sure it'll be the last.

Right hand

Left Hand

A couple hours & one shower later one nail on each hand got screwed up. I painted one nail with Orly "Terracotta" which had no damage done. This could just be the specific colour I chose, the rest of the line could be quite nice but my personal experience with this polish wasnt the greatest.

Overall Score: 2.5 out of 5


xoxoVictoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment