Saturday, June 18, 2011

11 Most Reached For Products

In no particular order:
  1. Foundation- MAC MSF Natural in “light” (I typically dont use a liquid foundation)
  2. Contour- Coastal Scents Camo Quad in “dark” (the darkest shade)
  3. Blush- MAC “bite of an apple” (limited edition from the venomous villains collection)
  4. Lipstick- MAC “blankety” amplified finish
  5. Eye Shadows- My everyday MAC quad “carbon” (soft liner) “corduroy” (brows) “white frost” (inner corner & brow highlight) “blanc type” (my skin colour)
  6. Mascara- NYX Doll Eye Mascara “volume”
  7. Moisturizer- Garnier Skin Naturals “long-lasting shine control”
  8. Fragrance- Britney Spears “fantasy” (I love all Britney fragrances!)
  9. Nail Polish- OPI “just groovy”
  10. Hair Product- Got2b Guardian Angel “heat protect ‘n flatten”
  11. Hairspray- Tresemme “tres two”
(Dont mind the awful photo of James & I in the background. The frame is meant for one face, not two, so I look like a man & he looks bald thanks to the shape & size hahah)


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment