I purchased a few products from MAC's venomous villains collection & i hadnt really used them much so i thought i'd incorporate some into today's look :) enjoy!
- rub Urban Decay primer potion all over the lid
- next sweep Urban Decay "eldorado" in the crease with a 224 brush
- then on a 219, take MAC "de-vil" (limited edition) & create the outer V shape
- take the 224 brush with a little bit of "de-vil" & blend into the crease
- next take MAC "paradisco" with a 239 brush and pat it on the rest of the lid
- grab your 219 again & smudge Sigma "indian girl" into the very outer V
- blend inward with a clean 224
- then for your highlight, use whatever MATTE eyeshadow matches your skin colour, i used MAC "blanc type"
- dust MAC "pink freeze" into the inner corner
- fill in your brows
- using Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in zero, line your tightline and waterline
- take ELF cream eyeliner in black and create a thin line along your upper lash line
- lastly all you need is two coats of your favourite mascara, i used Cargo lash activator
- first prime your skin using clean fingers with either a moisturizer or foundation primer, i used Clinique "dramaticlly different moisturizing lotion"
- next conceal under your eyes and any imperfections with a 194 brush, i used MAC "pro longwear concealer" in NW15
- then set your concealer with a face powder using a 150 brush, or put on your foundation using a 190 brush and set it, i used Rimmel "stay matte pressed powder"
- next take your contour colour with a 168 brush and contour the hollows of your cheekbones and anywhere else you'd like, i used Coastal Scents "dark camo quad" in the darkest shade
- apply with a fluffy dome brush (i used the "blush" brush from Visage), MAC "bite of an apple" blush (limited edition) to the apples of your cheeks & blend up along your cheekbone
- finally dust a little of Too Faced "snow bunny bronzer" onto the top of your cheekbones up to your temple as a highlight with a 188 brush
- prime your lips using a lip balm or lip primer, i used California Mango lip balm
- next line your lips with a yellow based red lip liner, i used a generic brand (no label)
- apply MAC "toxic tale" lipstick (limited edition)
- lipgloss is optional