A bright smokey green eye that i wore to class on friday :) enjoy!
- prime your eyes with Urban Decay primer potion
- using a 217 brush, sweep MAC "sumptuous olive" into the crease with wind shield wiper motions
- next take MAC "humid"& create the outer V, blending inward with a 219 brush
- pat MAC "bitter" with a 239 brush onto the the inner half of the eye, blending with "humid"
- take your 219 and blend over top of "humid" with MAC "furiously fabulous" (limited edition)
- blend "sumptuous olive" into the crease again with the 217 brush to eliminate any harsh lines
- with a 275 brush, dab MAC "white frost" into the inner corner of the eye
- then highlight with a MATTE eyeshadow that matches your skin tone, for me this is MAC "blanc type"
- fill in your brows
- line your tight line and water line with a black eyeliner pencil, i used Palladio "black" pencil
- line your upper lash line with any cream liner, i used ELF "black" studio cream liner
- curl your lashes & apply your favourite mascara, i used Sephora "lash stretcher"
- apply a foundation primer or moisturizer, i used Smashbox photo finish
- next apply your foundation using a 190 brush or whatever you prefer, i used MAC "studio sculpt" in NC15
- dab concealer onto any areas that need extra coverage with a 194 brush, i used MAC "pro longwear concealer" in NW15
- set your makeup with a setting powder using a 150 brush, i used ELF "high definition powder"
- apply contour to the hollows of your cheeks & anywhere else you'd like with a 168 brush, i used Coastal Scents "dark camo quad" in the darkest colour
- blend MAC "bite of an apple" blush (limited edition) onto the apples of your cheeks & lightly up to your temples using a fluffy dome brush, i used a Visage "blush" brush
- sweep some highlight powder on top of your cheek bones with a 188 brush, i used Too Faced "snow bunny bronzer"
- apply a lip primer or lip balm, i used California Mango lip balm
- line your lips with Jordane Cosmetics lip liner in "spirit"
- lastly, apply MAC 'intricate" lipstick (limited edition)
- lipgloss is optional - wouldnt recommend with "intricate" lipstick