I rarely rock a neutral eye, but when i do its never boring! Excuse the beastly brows, im attempting to grow them thicker & my hair is a post-gym mess :) enjoy!
- prime your lids with Urban Decay primer potion
- take a clean 219 brush and create a strong outer V with L'oreal HIP duo in "devious" using the brown colour, blend inwards
- using a 239 brush take MAC "patina" and pat it all over the lid blending with the brown
- with a 224 brush, take the brown colour and sweep it into the crease, blending slightly towards the brow bone
- again with the 219 brush, take a little of MAC "furiously fabulous" and outline the outer V
- blend with the 224 brush
- smudge the brown colour along your lower lash line
- apply your highlight colour, for me this is MAC "blanc type"
- an additional step that i did was add a little shimmer right underneath my brows using MAC "white frost" with an angled liner brush
- add a pop of colour to the inner corners with MAC "beautiful iris" using a 275 brush
- fill in your brows
- using a black eyeliner pencil, line your tightline and waterline
- using any black eyeliner (gel, cream, liquid, pencil) line your upper lash line with a very thin line, i used ELF "studio cream liner" in black
- apply your favourite mascara, i used Clinique "lash doubling mascara"
- first prime your skin using clean fingers with either a moisturizer or foundation primer, i used Clinique "dramaticlly different moisturizing lotion"
- next conceal under your eyes and any imperfections with a 194 brush, i used MAC "pro longwear concealer" in NW15
- then set your concealer with a face powder using a 150 brush, or put on your foundation using a 190 brush and set it, i used Rimmel "stay matte pressed powder"
- next take your contour colour with a 168 brush and contour the hollows of your cheekbones and anywhere else you'd like, i used Coastal Scents "dark camo quad" in the darkest shade
- apply with a fluffy dome brush (i used the "blush" brush from Visage), MAC "bite of an apple" blush (limited edition) to the apples of your cheeks & blend up along your cheekbone
- finally dust a little of Too Faced "snow bunny bronzer" onto the top of your cheekbones up to your temple as a highlight with a 188 brus
- Prime your lips with a lip primer or lip balm, i used California Mango lip balm
- Line & fill in your lips with a nude lipliner, i used Jordane Cosmetics "spirit"
- next apply MAC "lady gaga" lipstick
- i prefer this colour mattified so i took a light pink matte eyeshadow from the Coastal Scents 88 palette and dabbed it onto my lips