Friday, September 2, 2011

FOTD: Olive Eyes

Im so sorry Ive been away for so long. I will have a post updating all of you on my life soon, just be cautious when reading it... there will be a heavy topic throughout that whole post. As for this look, this is one of my everyday eyes. Yes its a little dramatic for everyday but the only time I do basic natural looks are when Im pressed for time or just dont feel like doing much that day. This colour combination is one I go to alot, its actually perfect for green & hazel eyes. Enjoy!!

Face Products Used:
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in "NC15"
(this colour suits me MUCH better than the NW15 I orginally had)
CoverFX Matte Fx Pressed Powder in "Light"
Benefit Bronzer in "Hoola"
MAC "Bite Of An Apple" Blush 
Too Faced "Snow Bunny" Bronzer

Eye Products Used:
MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
MAC "Sumptious Olive" Eyshadow
MAC "Green Smoke" Eyeshadow
MAC "Carbon" Eyeshadow
MAC "Sweet & Punchy" Eyeshadow
MAC "Humid" Eyeshadow
MAC "Blanc Type" Eyeshadow
MAC "White Frost" Eyeshadow
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Black Bean" 
Benefit "Bad Gal Lash" Mascara 
MAC "Copperplate" Eyeshadow (brows)

Lip Products Used:
California Mango Lip Balm
Gosh "Darling" Lipstick 
Urban Decay "Timothy" Pocket Rocket Lipgloss


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment