Saturday, December 24, 2011

Early Xmas

Yesterday I had a quick Christmas with my boyfriend as he went to his parents for the holidays. I also had my last shift at work before Christmas yesterday as well & my manager had little gift bags for us.

 
My boyfriend got me these two candles from Bath & Body Works; spiced apple toddy & marshmallow fireside, & a best of the 80's CD. Anyone who knows me really well knows I LOVE 80's music, totally listening to this CD as I write this post :) This CD features: The Pointer Sisters, Deniece Williams, WHAM!, Boy Meets Girl, Eddie Murphy, Dead or Alive, Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam, Cyndi Lauper (looooveee), Terence Trent D'Arby, Men at Work.

He also got me this cardigan from Jacob, its super cozy. They didnt have my size so I got one size up & its the perfect sweater to snuggle up in!

This is what I got James! I dont think hes ever had a proper cologne of his own before so we spent some time at my work to choose a scent he really liked. Burberry London for men was his pick.

This is what I got from work, such a thoughtful gift bag! As you can see I got into the chocolates immediately, white chocolate is my favourite. I also got a beige scarf, Bioderma Sensibio micellular solution, Covergirl Natureluxe mascara in "black", La Roche Posay Toleraine Fluide "soothing protective non oily emulsion", Clinique Even Better "dark spot corrector", Benefit Ultra Shines Lip Shine in "foxy lady", Benefit Prrrowl "iridescent mascara topcoat & shimmering lipgloss", Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Reflect in "657", Diorshow mascara in "black", Dior Addict Shine fragrance sample.
Look out for reviews on these!


What lovely gifts, Im so thankful for having such great people at work & the best boyfriend ever. I love all of you. I hope everyone in my life & everyone reading this has a great Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. Best wishes to you & your families!



xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment