Friday, December 16, 2011

Kat Von D: Tattoo Chronicles Candelabra Edition

Hey everyone! This is a review on the Kat Von D: Tattoo Chronicles Candelabra Edition eyeshadow palette. I got this as a present from my Aunt & Uncle (thanks!) & I thought it was so beautiful I had to post a review & swatches! Its sold at Sephora & retails for $49 USD, $59 CAD.

This is the front of the palette, the whole case is a black velvety material & the red is smooth metallic. The design was drawn by Kat & it opens like a book. 

 This is the first thing you see when you open it up. There are a few diary entries before you get to the makeup.

Next page.

Next page.

This is the makeup part of the palette. The left side is a mirror surrounded by shiny red & black designs, again by Kat. Then there are 12 eye shadows, 0.053 oz each & a full size Sin-Full Lash mascara in Puro Amor.

Close up of the eye shadows.

First Row

Second Row

Third Row

Fourth Row


Overall this palette is beautiful. The designs are gorgeous & the art work is amazing. The packaging itself is very boxy & strong with a light magnet keeping it shut. The eye shadows are a little powdery but are super pigmented. The majority are shimmer or glitter, the texture's remind me of Urban Decay. I havent opened the mascara yet, I will do a separate post on that when I finish the three I already have on the go. I think this palette is really great, I wish the shadows were a little less powdery but the quality is still pretty top. 

Rating: 4/5



xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment