Hey everyone! I know its been so long since a makeup post but I've just been so busy. Life has pretty much gotten ahead of me & I'm just trying to deal with things one day at a time, but its getting really hard. I hope everyone had a great xmas, new years & whatever holiday you celebrate! This look was inspired by an Elizabeth Arden eyeshadow duo that I purchased a couple months ago but forgot about. The colours & pigmentation are beautiful. Many people perceive Elizabeth Arden as an "old lady's brand", which is true in some cases as it has very loyal users who are generally older since their anti-aging skincare is A-mazing but their makeup is definitely worth checking out. I have two lipsticks from them which are just awesome, reviews soon! Enjoy this look & be sure to check out my youtube tutorial! It's not the greatest but I'm just starting to film & need to perfect quite a few things :)
- Cover FX Concealer in "M 10"
- M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer in "NC 15"
- M.A.C. MSF Natural in "Light"
- Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
- M.A.C. "Bite of an Apple" Blush
- Too Faced "Snow Bunny" Bronzer (shimmery white strip)
- Benefit "Stay Don't Stray" Eyeshadow Primer
- Elizabeth Arden "Golden Moss" Eyeshadow Duo (light gold colour)
- Elizabeth Arden "Golden Moss" Eyeshadow Duo (moss green colour)
- M.A.C. "vainglorious" Eyeshadow (limited edition)
- M.A.C. "Sketch" Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. "Carbon" Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. "Mythology" Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. "All That Glitters" Eyeshadow
- M.A.C. "White Frost" Eyeshadow
- Rimmel "Jet Black" Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil
- M.A.C. "Blacktrack" Fluidline
- Lancome Hypnose "Doll Lashes" Mascara
- Carmex Lip Ointment
- M.A.C. "Smash Hit" Dazzle Lipstick (limited edition)