Sunday, January 22, 2012

Warm Smokey Eye




Hey everyone! This is another makeup tutorial for my favourite smokey eye. I wore this out to dinner with my boyfriend the other night. Its very warmed toned with coppers & oranges. Warm colours look great on me because my hair colour is warm & my all over colouring is "winter", which is cool based.

FACE

  • Cover FX Concealer in "M 10"
  • M.A.C. Pro Longwear Concealer in "NC 15"
  • M.A.C. MSF Natural in "Light"
  • Benefit "Hoola" Bronzer
  • Coastal Scents 10 Pan Blush Palette (beige, pink)
  • Too Faced "Snow Bunny" Bronzer (shimmery white)


EYES

  • M.A.C. "Blackground" Paint Pot
  • M.A.C. "Sketch" Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C. "Samoa Silk" Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C. "Rule" Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C. "De-Vil" Eyeshadow (limited edition) DUPE: M.A.C. "Coppering" Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C. "Gesso" Eyeshadow
  • M.A.C. "Paradisco" Eyeshadow
  • Rimmel "Jet Black" Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil
  • Dior "Diorshow" Mascara


LIPS

  • Carmex Lip Ointment
  • Generic Brand "Sweet" Lipliner
  • M.A.C. "Intricate" Lipstick (limited edition) DUPE: Jordana "Ice" Lipstick




xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment