Saturday, October 15, 2011

UPDATE

Hey everyone.

I know its been a long time since my last blog post, but things have been really busy & really stressful. My moms in the hospital with liver failure so my family & I are trying to spend as much time with her as possible before she passes. The doctors say it'll be within the next couple weeks unfortunately & on top of that Im working & in school full time. I just really havent been in the mood to do blog posts when I have the time so Im really sorry about that.
On a positive note, Im doing something really exciting in 2 weeks. As you all know Ive been looking into getting rhinoplasty done, & well, Im getting it done Oct. 28. I had my 1st consultation a couple weeks ago & my second one with computer imaging is this Tuesday. Im really happy Im doing this & I cant wait to share my experience with everyone plus pictures! I have a youtube video on my first consultation & I will be uploading one on my 2nd, right after my surgery & some update ones as the weeks go on during recovery.


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment