Monday, October 24, 2011

Another Update

Hey everyone!
Its been one week since my mom passed away. I wanna thank everyone for messaging me & supporting me through this tough time. I wanted to let everyone know that Im doing okay & I will be getting back on track with more postings & lots of other beauty related things. My stress is decreasing every day, it is much easier to live when you're not watching a loved one die. There is a sense of relief when they pass even though your heart is broken & you're going to miss them beyond belief. My mom told me a couple days before she died that she doesnt want me to slow my life down to grieve so I will be picking myself up & doing what I love in honour of her. Look out for a makeup look this week & updates on my surgery!

xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment