Thursday, August 4, 2011

FOTD: Copper, Blue & Purple


I forgot to take a picture of my makeup with my eyes closed today because, as always, I was running late again lol. Cut crease looks have always been my favourite but I really dont specialize in them so Im going to start doing MANY more just so I can get better. They are harder than basic blended looks but with practice I'll be able to master them! :)

Face Products Used:
Smashbox HD Concealer in "Fair"
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in "Light"
Coastal Scents Camo Quad in "Dark"
Benefit Cosmetics Bronzer in "Hoola"
MAC "Bite Of An Apple" Blush 
Too Faced "Snow Bunny" Bronzer

Eye Products Used:
MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
MAC "Tilt" Eyshadow
MAC "Plumage" Eyeshadow
MAC "De-Vil" Eyeshadow
MAC "Shock-a-holic" Eyeshadow
MAC "Twinks" Eyeshadow
MAC "Carbon" Eyeshadow
MAC "Gesso" Eyeshadow 
MAC "White Frost" Eyeshadow
NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Black Bean" 
Benefit "Bad Gal Lash" Mascara 
ELF "Dramatic" False Lashes
MAC "Copperplate" Eyeshadow (brows)

Lip Products Used:
California Mango Lip Balm
Gosh "Darling" Lipstick 
Coastal Scents "Strut On Nude" Lipgloss


xoxo Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment